Search Interiors & Design...
Search results15 item(s)
How has your artistic style evolved over the years?
I’m more at ease painting and sculpting than I used to be. I don’t feel as aggressive as I used to, which I think shows in my work, which is softer … Read more →
You come from a culturally eclectic background, with influences from Catalan, Spain and Peru, but where in the world are you currently based?
I’m currently based between London and Barcelona.
Your work is based around the urban world interacting with… Read more →
- Ballast planter, $150, by Light and Ladder.
Available from www.lightandladder.com
- Shane Powers Hanging Glass Bubble Collection planters, from $9, by West Elm.
Available from www.westelm.com
- Porcelain Planter with Brass Ram Heads in black, £95, by House of Hackney.
You often travel to seek new designers – which do you think are the most creative cities?
I think there is a lot of creative talent everywhere in the world and I always find something fascinating and inspiring in every … Read more →
The formula for the perfect home is to carefully balance personality with zeitgeist. Ever-fluctuating, the world of contemporary interior design is continually evolving and utterly dependent on individual interpretation. For a fascinating insight into the state of contemporary interiors, the … Read more →
- Rhododendron Duvet Cover, from £65, by Orla Kiely. Available from www.orlakiely.com
- Botanist Herb Roman Blind, £40–£80, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Garden City Wallpaper, £59.95 per roll, by MissPrint. Available from www.missprint.co.uk
- Flower Trap, £70-£130, by Utopia and Utility. Available from www.mintshop.co.uk
- Sky Planter, £29-£85, by Boskke. Available from www.boskke.com
- Mini Wood Greenhouse, £40, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
We’re moving house next week and I can’t wait to make the new place stunning. It’s currently unfurnished so I’ve been scouring reclamation yards, antiques markets and my parents’ attic to create the perfect interiors. Eighteenth century French … Read more →
This Notting Hill-based bedding specialist is far more interesting than their company name actually suggests. Founded in 2000, Naturalmat are the leading organic mattress makers for adults and babies, and they are proud of their green, made-in-Britain credentials. But what … Read more →
Individuals can only help the environment globally, when nature is given priority at a local level.
How to introduce Richard to you…? I know him as an attentive, creative and hardworking co-worker with an eye for style, trends and great … Read more →