Search Interiors & Design...
Search results5 item(s)
How did you start your company, Design by Deborah?
After qualifying as an Interior Designer, I worked for a designer part-time to enable me to work round a young family. However, it was always my intention to start my own … Read more →
What inspired you to specialise in embroidered fabrics?
I became obsessed with my sketchbooks at school, and loved creating mini mood boards on a page—it meant I could mix paint with my coloured threads and drawings. But it was finding … Read more →
You come from a culturally eclectic background, with influences from Catalan, Spain and Peru, but where in the world are you currently based?
I’m currently based between London and Barcelona.
Your work is based around the urban world interacting with… Read more →
- Monochrome patterned cushion, £95, by Durrie.
Available from www.habitat.co.uk
- Le Cocktail Chair, £435, by Oliver Bonas.
Available from www.oliverbonas.com
- Printed and tufted poufs, £450 each, by Anna Gravelle.
Available from www.annagravelleshop.bigcartel.com
- Printed cotton rug, £49.99, by Zara Home. Available from www.zarahome.com
- Hand-knotted silk ‘Climbing Leopard’ rug, $288 per square foot, by Diane von Furstenberg. Available from www.therugcompany.com
- Handmade beige Garous rug, £450—£4000, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com