Search Interiors & Design...
Search results38 item(s)
How did you start your company, Design by Deborah?
After qualifying as an Interior Designer, I worked for a designer part-time to enable me to work round a young family. However, it was always my intention to start my own … Read more →
What inspired you to specialise in embroidered fabrics?
I became obsessed with my sketchbooks at school, and loved creating mini mood boards on a page—it meant I could mix paint with my coloured threads and drawings. But it was finding … Read more →
- Totem-coloured PVC indoor/outdoor armchair, £170. Available from www.netdeco.co.uk
- Love Glass plates and bowls from Germany, from £8. Available from www.ceramicablue.co.uk
- Arc en Ciel table, £115, by Emu. Available from www.scp.co.uk
- Monochrome patterned cushion, £95, by Durrie.
Available from www.habitat.co.uk
- Le Cocktail Chair, £435, by Oliver Bonas.
Available from www.oliverbonas.com
- Printed and tufted poufs, £450 each, by Anna Gravelle.
Available from www.annagravelleshop.bigcartel.com
- Kaeko Coffee Table, £925, by BODIE and FOU. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Carre Coffee Table, £450, by Liam Treanor. Available from www.liamtreanor.co.uk
- North Star Coffee Table, frame and 6mm glass top, £899.99, by Arc Angel Steels. Available from www.arcangelsteels.co.uk
- Iron Occasional Table, £199, by Abigail Ahern. Available from www.abigailahern.com
- Galvanised Metal Lampshade, £62.40, by Urban Cottage Industries. Available from www.urbancottageindustries.com
- Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards and Dark Steel Pipe Wall Hung Shelving, £1225, by inspiritdeco. Available from www.etsy.com
- Green 1L House Glass Bottle, £3.00, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Geodesic Terrarium Planter, $204, by Restoration Hardware. Available from www.restorationhardware.com
- Antique style French lantern, £49.99, by The Flower Shop. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
If you go down to the Thames today you’re sure of a big surprise, for the best apartments that ever there were, have gathered there for certain because, today’s the day that One Tower Bridge goes on the maaaarketttt…
There’s … Read more →
You often travel to seek new designers – which do you think are the most creative cities?
I think there is a lot of creative talent everywhere in the world and I always find something fascinating and inspiring in every … Read more →
Sum up your style in three words…
Inviting, innovative, interesting.
What do you love most about your work?
With my architectural background, I love playing with volumes to create flexible space and I enjoy thinking outside of the box. As … Read more →