Search Interiors & Design...
Search results40 item(s)
CEO of furniture brand Vênoor Living Wesley Pereira on going back to his roots, the beauty of being imperfect and the importance of a strong family network within business.
What was the pivotal moment that inspired you to launch Vênoor… Read more →
- MIRAGE CH9116-050 wallpaper, £109.96 per roll (10m roll), by Chivasso at JAB Anstoetz. Available from www.jab-uk.co.uk
- New Wave Animals kingfisher mug, £17.50, by Villeroy & Boch. Available from House of Fraser, Harrods and Selfridges; www.villeroy-boch.co.uk.
- Clouds Bentwood chair, £120.
- Lukeke Birds, £275, by Luke Jacomb & Katherine Rutecki of Lukeke Design. Available from Vessel Gallery.
- La Volière Table Lamp, £425, by Mathieu Challières. Available from The Conran Shop.
- Hummingbird Ivory, price on request, by Alexander McQueen. Available
- Ballast planter, $150, by Light and Ladder.
Available from www.lightandladder.com
- Shane Powers Hanging Glass Bubble Collection planters, from $9, by West Elm.
Available from www.westelm.com
- Porcelain Planter with Brass Ram Heads in black, £95, by House of Hackney.
- Gold floral patterned, mouth-blown classic champagne flute, £29.99 for six, by Shabby Store.
Available from www.shabbystore.co.uk
- Contemporary heavy-based Moya champagne flute, £23 for two, by LSA International.
Available from www.hurnandhurn.com
- Handmade Murano champagne coupe with black drip detail, £21.99 for
- Iron Occasional Table, £199, by Abigail Ahern. Available from www.abigailahern.com
- Galvanised Metal Lampshade, £62.40, by Urban Cottage Industries. Available from www.urbancottageindustries.com
- Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards and Dark Steel Pipe Wall Hung Shelving, £1225, by inspiritdeco. Available from www.etsy.com
- Green 1L House Glass Bottle, £3.00, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Geodesic Terrarium Planter, $204, by Restoration Hardware. Available from www.restorationhardware.com
- Antique style French lantern, £49.99, by The Flower Shop. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Beacon I, £1,500, by Amanda J Simmons. Available from www.vesselgallery.com
- ‘Read’ Book, £75, by Graham & Green. Available from www.grahamandgreen.co.uk
- Idra Violeta Murano Glass Water Tumbler, £35, by Nason Morretti. Available from www.conranshop.co.uk
- Podium Three-Seater Sofa in Walnut, £1265, by Alex Hellum, www.joinedandjointed.com
- Auckland Large Square Cushion, £84, by Margo Selby, www.margoselby.com
- Incline Coffee Table in Oak, £220, by J+J Studio, www.joinedandjointed.com
Award-winning interior designer Katherine Pooley tells us about her thought process, influences and her favourite travel destination
What are your key influences?
Having lived and worked in Bahrain, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam, my designs often incorporate elements from my … Read more →