Check out our latest reviews:
- Ivy Scarlett enjoys some seriously special food from ByRuby at home
- Natasha Taghavi visits the award-winning street food spot, Athenian
- 14 things to upgrade your August
- Beverley D’Silva has discovered a non-invasive treatment for serial snorers: Iqoro
- Kate-Lois Elliott checks out the newly refurbished Kensington hotel
West London Types
When Cate lived in Bayswater she used to swim in the Serpentine, but after moving south she’s discovered the lidos of Brockwell and Tooting Bec.
Sharing a bath with the great unwashed is Cate’s idea of bliss. Impervious to the medley of old man back hair, Love Island body lotion, belly button fluff, verrucas and peeling skin, she powers forward with a strident breaststroke.
The heaving throngs are invisible to … Read more →
Enjoy our latest interviews:
- We chat to actress and producer, Domenique Fragale, about her role in HBO's new show, The Nevers
- We caught up with Luba Mushtuk, the star of Strictly Come Dancing who has just released her own dance clothing line!
- We talked to Dr Rachel Evans about disordered eating, and how to have a healthy relationship with food