Health & Beauty
- December 16, 2020Located in the heart of London’s Soho, SALON64 is more than just hair salon; a vibrant social hub offering a luxury destination to all, combining exquisite hair services and opulent interior design across two floors. Founded by Ricky Walters in 2017 – who does the best cut and blowdries in London… Read more →
- November 1, 2020We all have bad habits, whether it’s never answering your phone, losing your house keys, playing with your hair, drinking too much coffee…Thankfully, most of them are perfectly harmless, however, some habits are more detrimental than others. Some habits are so bad, they can have a serious impact on… Read more →
- October 21, 2020Many people who live with pain and inflammation will know just how difficult it can make day to day life. Pain and inflammation can arise for various reasons such as an injury, too much strain on the muscles and joints, or health problems. Whatever the cause, it can become very debilitating and can cause… Read more →
- September 24, 2020The Stem, London’s new and ethically driven online garden centre, has announced a new partnership with the Mental Health Foundation to raise money for the charity around World Mental Health Day on Saturday 10th October. This World Mental Health Day, The Stem is spreading awareness of the positive… Read more →
- August 12, 2020Born from the need for a skincare brand which is sustainable, environmentally friendly and cruelty free but doesn’t compromise on quality, Niomi and her team have been developing Smart Skin for over two years. Launching today, the brand is proudly certified by COSMOS and the Vegan Society, and each… Read more →
Latest Health & Beauty
December 18, 2020
Boxing Day Beauty Deal £100 off from 26th-31st December!
October 18, 2020
Compact and discreet, Livia is a portable, wearable device that stimulates nerves to block pain.
No more waiting for pain killers to take effect or relying on bulky hot water bottles – Livia uses technology based on the gate control … Read more →
Free Weekday Wellness Sessions for families with Charitable Travel and The Mintridge Foundation this summer
July 20, 2020Work has officially started on a brand-new club dedicated to families in South West London.
July 13, 2020Work has officially started on a brand-new club dedicated to families in South West London.
July 3, 2020Work has officially started on a brand-new club dedicated to families in South West London.