Search Interiors & Design...
Search results103 item(s)
CEO of furniture brand Vênoor Living Wesley Pereira on going back to his roots, the beauty of being imperfect and the importance of a strong family network within business.
What was the pivotal moment that inspired you to launch Vênoor… Read more →
How did you get started in jewellery?
I fell in love with my mum’s pearl hoop earrings when I was a kid—I used to steal them and wear them to school, thinking I was the best looking girl in the … Read more →
You’ve recently launched Shimmy – what is it and what inspired its creation?
I got the idea for Shimmy from listening to women of all ages in our fittings for the last eight years – all women want a sleeve … Read more →
What sparked your interest in interior design?
I always adored other peoples’ houses and beautiful decoration and I enjoyed helping my parents decorate our house when we moved from Ukraine to Germany. I was quite involved and made some decisions … Read more →
How did you start your company, Design by Deborah?
After qualifying as an Interior Designer, I worked for a designer part-time to enable me to work round a young family. However, it was always my intention to start my own … Read more →
I recently stumbled across onefinestay, a company with such a marvellous concept (and track record), I felt a duty to bring them to your attention. They’re something of an exclusive club, where the only entry ticket is your beautiful … Read more →
- MIRAGE CH9116-050 wallpaper, £109.96 per roll (10m roll), by Chivasso at JAB Anstoetz. Available from www.jab-uk.co.uk
- New Wave Animals kingfisher mug, £17.50, by Villeroy & Boch. Available from House of Fraser, Harrods and Selfridges; www.villeroy-boch.co.uk.
- Clouds Bentwood chair, £120.
What inspired you to specialise in embroidered fabrics?
I became obsessed with my sketchbooks at school, and loved creating mini mood boards on a page—it meant I could mix paint with my coloured threads and drawings. But it was finding … Read more →
You come from a culturally eclectic background, with influences from Catalan, Spain and Peru, but where in the world are you currently based?
I’m currently based between London and Barcelona.
Your work is based around the urban world interacting with… Read more →
- Lukeke Birds, £275, by Luke Jacomb & Katherine Rutecki of Lukeke Design. Available from Vessel Gallery.
- La Volière Table Lamp, £425, by Mathieu Challières. Available from The Conran Shop.
- Hummingbird Ivory, price on request, by Alexander McQueen. Available