Search Interiors & Design...
Search results103 item(s)
- Monochrome patterned cushion, £95, by Durrie.
Available from www.habitat.co.uk
- Le Cocktail Chair, £435, by Oliver Bonas.
Available from www.oliverbonas.com
- Printed and tufted poufs, £450 each, by Anna Gravelle.
Available from www.annagravelleshop.bigcartel.com
- Kaeko Coffee Table, £925, by BODIE and FOU. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Carre Coffee Table, £450, by Liam Treanor. Available from www.liamtreanor.co.uk
- North Star Coffee Table, frame and 6mm glass top, £899.99, by Arc Angel Steels. Available from www.arcangelsteels.co.uk
- Printed cotton rug, £49.99, by Zara Home. Available from www.zarahome.com
- Hand-knotted silk ‘Climbing Leopard’ rug, $288 per square foot, by Diane von Furstenberg. Available from www.therugcompany.com
- Handmade beige Garous rug, £450—£4000, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Iron Occasional Table, £199, by Abigail Ahern. Available from www.abigailahern.com
- Galvanised Metal Lampshade, £62.40, by Urban Cottage Industries. Available from www.urbancottageindustries.com
- Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards and Dark Steel Pipe Wall Hung Shelving, £1225, by inspiritdeco. Available from www.etsy.com
- Green 1L House Glass Bottle, £3.00, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Geodesic Terrarium Planter, $204, by Restoration Hardware. Available from www.restorationhardware.com
- Antique style French lantern, £49.99, by The Flower Shop. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Beacon I, £1,500, by Amanda J Simmons. Available from www.vesselgallery.com
- ‘Read’ Book, £75, by Graham & Green. Available from www.grahamandgreen.co.uk
- Idra Violeta Murano Glass Water Tumbler, £35, by Nason Morretti. Available from www.conranshop.co.uk
If you go down to the Thames today you’re sure of a big surprise, for the best apartments that ever there were, have gathered there for certain because, today’s the day that One Tower Bridge goes on the maaaarketttt…
There’s … Read more →
You often travel to seek new designers – which do you think are the most creative cities?
I think there is a lot of creative talent everywhere in the world and I always find something fascinating and inspiring in every … Read more →
Sum up your style in three words…
Inviting, innovative, interesting.
What do you love most about your work?
With my architectural background, I love playing with volumes to create flexible space and I enjoy thinking outside of the box. As … Read more →
How would you describe your style?
Ethnographic materialism; an appreciation of culture and natural materials.
What has been the highlight of designing bathroom specialist Drummonds’ two new west London showrooms?
Helping brands to grow and develop a sense of identity … Read more →