Search Interiors & Design...
Can you tell us a bit about Homie and what inspired you to set it up?
Homie is London’s platform for renters providing a service that rewrites the way people currently rent. I came up with the idea back in … Read more →
How did you first get into food—what were your early influences?
I was always into cooking when I was younger, but it didn’t fully develop into a passion of mine until I moved into my own flat at 18 to … Read more →
When did you realise you definitely wanted to open Sweet Things, what was the lightbulb moment?
I was a Project Manager in the City, with a great passion for food that needed to be unleashed! As we all spend so … Read more →
How did you start your company, Design by Deborah?
After qualifying as an Interior Designer, I worked for a designer part-time to enable me to work round a young family. However, it was always my intention to start my own … Read more →
What inspired you to specialise in embroidered fabrics?
I became obsessed with my sketchbooks at school, and loved creating mini mood boards on a page—it meant I could mix paint with my coloured threads and drawings. But it was finding … Read more →
- Christmas Favourites Big Box, £150, by Melrose and Morgan.
Hamper includes: a bottle of Prosecco, a bottle of Dessert Wine, a Christmas Pudding, Winter Spice Marmalade, Boxing Day Chutney, a box of Mini Mince Pies, Dark Chocolate Florentines, Iced Christmas
- 10cm Hanging Bubble Tealight, £2.50, by Wedding Mall. Available from www.weddingmall.co.uk
- Hanging Owl Tealight Holder, £7.45, by Sass and Belle. Available from www.flamingogifts.co.uk
- Nkuku Antique Brass Glass Star Hanging Tealight Holder, £27.95, by Nkuku. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
Imagine your ideal country house party. Now imagine splitting yourself in two, leaving one of you to relax and enjoy the wine cellar, the company and the surroundings, whilst the other scurries about ensuring everything goes to plan. Now, imagine … Read more →
- Rainy Day Blanket, £195 by Donna Wilson. Available from www.donnawilson.com
- Torana Peony Blanket, £120 by Designers Guild. Available from www.designersguild.com
- Grey Gherkin Scenic Throw, £375 by Charlene Mullen. Available from www.liberty.co.uk