Search Interiors & Design...
Search results29 item(s)
How did you get started in in the Christmas tree business, and what did you do before it?
I was a bit of an adventurer—I was a ski instructor and then I had a holiday company and took people to … Read more →
I recently stumbled across onefinestay, a company with such a marvellous concept (and track record), I felt a duty to bring them to your attention. They’re something of an exclusive club, where the only entry ticket is your beautiful … Read more →
- Christmas Favourites Big Box, £150, by Melrose and Morgan.
Hamper includes: a bottle of Prosecco, a bottle of Dessert Wine, a Christmas Pudding, Winter Spice Marmalade, Boxing Day Chutney, a box of Mini Mince Pies, Dark Chocolate Florentines, Iced Christmas
- 6 foot Traditional Pre-lit Christmas Tree, £99, by Marks & Spencer. Available from www.marksandspencer.com
- Ullswater Snow-Tip Tree 1.5m, £69.99, by Dobbies. Available from www.dobbies.com
- 8.5 foot Arch Christmas Tree, £79.99, by Homebase. Available from www.homebase.co.uk
- 6 foot Light-up Tree, £199.95,
- 10cm Hanging Bubble Tealight, £2.50, by Wedding Mall. Available from www.weddingmall.co.uk
- Hanging Owl Tealight Holder, £7.45, by Sass and Belle. Available from www.flamingogifts.co.uk
- Nkuku Antique Brass Glass Star Hanging Tealight Holder, £27.95, by Nkuku. Available from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Silver Lining Rug, £250, by The Plantation Rug Company. Available from www.plantationrug.co.uk
- Navy Fishbone Throw, £60, by Holly’s House. Available from www.hollys-house.com
- Grey Purity Cashmere Cushion, £130, by Zoeppritz. Available from www.luxdeco.com
Dewsall House is a beloved family home and established heritage site with 10 bedrooms, sleeping up to 23 guests.
Grand hotels may make you feel lavish and comfortable but there is nothing like a luxurious home from home. The family-owned … Read more →
Imagine your ideal country house party. Now imagine splitting yourself in two, leaving one of you to relax and enjoy the wine cellar, the company and the surroundings, whilst the other scurries about ensuring everything goes to plan. Now, imagine … Read more →
The clocks have gone back, the nights are longer and we are already suffering from the winter blues. Although strongly associated with summer, flowers should not be underestimated as a powerful way to keep interiors fresh over the winter. Judith… Read more →
- Crystal Salt and Pepper Set in Amber, £95, by Artel. Available from www.gift-library.co.uk
- Versace Arabesque White Wine Glass, £139, by Versace tableware. Available from www.occa-home.co.uk
- Fortuny Canape Plate in Canestrelli Orange, £35, by L’Objet. Available from www.amara.com