London Dog Week, Various Locations; 23-29th March 2020
A series of puppy pop-ups and cuddle clubs across the capital where visitors can spend hours just cuddling puppies to help them de-stress.
Look out for:
- London’s first ‘Peta Gala’ (a canine twist on the Met Gala Ball) featuring a dog fashion show, costume competition for the best dressed, dining in the sky (for dogs and owners), charity fundraising
- Search for the World’s First SuperPaw Model – bring your dog along and if they make the shortlist, you’re in for a huge prize package
- Dog networking: meet other owners and make new canine friends
- Dog fashion collection: Buy accessories and outfits from the London Dog Week Shop and raise money for the Hearing Dogs charity. There are ‘Please Let Me Pet Your Dog’ badges for humans too!
- Much more to be added nearer the time such as charity events and dog street food pop-ups etc