Search Food & Drink...
Search results for: tea towel45 item(s)
“After women, flowers are the most divine of creations.” Christian Dior 1957.
Christian Dior was fascinated by gardens and flowers, the inspiration behind many of his designs. This, and his love of French flavours is beautifully captured in … Read more →
It’s the start of a new year, a new decade, and in my case: a new wardrobe. In the inevitable ‘new-year-new-me’ tumult, I found myself booking in for a 1-2-1 colour consultation at Chromology in an effort to … Read more →
Open Mon–Fri 8am–11.30am, midday–2.30pm, 6pm–10.30pm; Sat 10am–midday, 12.30pm–3.30pm, 6pm–10.30pm; Sun 10am–midday, 12.30pm–3.30pm, 6pm–9.30pm
‘Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea was opened in November 2006 by Michelin starred chef Tom Aikens. Located in a townhouse on the former site of The Blenheim … Read more →
- Christmas Favourites Big Box, £150, by Melrose and Morgan.
Hamper includes: a bottle of Prosecco, a bottle of Dessert Wine, a Christmas Pudding, Winter Spice Marmalade, Boxing Day Chutney, a box of Mini Mince Pies, Dark Chocolate Florentines, Iced Christmas
- Tea Towel with 1920s Olympics Poster, £7, by Culture Lab. Available from www.culturelabel.com
- Oven Glove, from £11.99, by John Lewis. Available from www.johnlewis.com
- Framed Poster – Opening Ceremony of London 1948 Olympics, £73.98, by Pop Art UK. Available from www.popartuk.com
- Diamond Jubilee Teapot, £75 by Emma Bridgewater. Available from www.emmabridgewater.co.uk
- Royal Jubilee Crown Cushion £75, by Designers Guild. Available from www.johnlewis.com
They have an eye for quirky accessories and contemporary lighting.
Meeting Lynda Everett was like catching up with an old friend – albeit talking about pelican lamps and wicker bull heads rather than spotting Lucy Liu in High Street Kensington … Read more →
Gosh but the New Forest’s a lovely part of the world. As we drive through England’s smallest National Park, trees glinting golden in late summer sun, around 20 wild ponies, ranging from darkest chestnut to taupe, dappled grey … Read more →
Are you bored with your current kitchen style? Do you need a more functional space to make cooking easier? Whether you want to revamp the entire room, a wall, a nook, or a few accents, we can help you pick … Read more →
Eva Gizowska heads to Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat in the West Midlands for an autumnal spa break…
Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat is set amongst seventy-four acres of vibrant, parkland greenery and woodland in the heart of … Read more →