Back in the Summer of 2017, a brand new concept took over the outdoor space at Studio 338. It was called Pub Tropicana and it was magical to say the least. Now, in our hour of need, Pub Tropicana returns to save the Summer of 2020 with some amazing new concepts such as Pubstonbury, late Summer Solstice, House of Disco and lots more.
Pub Tropicana will take place on Saturdays and Sundays in the open-air garden, for a limited capacity, from late June/Early July onwards (we just need the final green light on the exact date from the government). Events Director Dan Perrin said: ‘Capacity will be limited to ensure things a sensibly spaced and there will be measures in place to keep things safe and healthy, but oh my days will we dance! We have a lot of time to make up for!
There will be dancing…but no dancefloor. There will be togetherness….but at a sensible distance…there will be a lot of fun…but it will be safe and in keeping with the national effort to beat this virus!’
- A chilled but vibey atmosphere…..no dancefloor but definitely a lot of dancing
- Extra seating and chill-out spots Table service and super long, space marked bars
- Resident DJs (and some very special guests) playing Disco, House Garage and more
- Cocktails, frozen drinks and some surprises on the menu
- Street foods and ice creams
- Mr Teds Apocalyptic pub quiz
- Open air comedy
- Underground Bingo
- Premiership games on the big screen
- Flight 338 – London’s best escape room on site (bookable separately)