Construction machinery, heavy vehicles, trucks and cranes are a staple of any construction project. These can be both commercial and private machines, as even an ordinary semi-trailer is needed to transport construction materials. The demand for construction machinery is growing exponentially every day. Anyone looking to buy construction machinery for business or personal use is faced with the question – “Where can I get it? The Machineryline UK marketplace is the answer.
Machineryline is an international online marketplace for the sale of commercial vehicles, trucks and parts, based in Ukraine and operating in 80 countries. It is one of the projects of the company Linemedia. Machineryline was founded in 2002 and is present in 37 languages in Europe, Asia, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Oceania.
The Machineryline marketplace was launched in May 2021 as a new project of Autoline and specializes in the sale of construction machinery, forklifts, industrial machinery and other special machinery.
Machineryline, as part of Autoline, was present at the international mining machinery exhibition Minex (Izmir), the international industrial exhibition World of Industry – WIN Eurasia (Istanbul) and the largest international exhibition for the automotive industry in Turkey and the Middle East, Automechanika Istanbul (Istanbul), in the fall of 2021.
Machineryline’s main offices are located in the Netherlands, Ukraine and Poland. The Ukrainian office has 70 employees.
We have branches in Slovakia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Spain, Latvia, Germany and Portugal.
- Reliability. The Machineryline marketplace has been on the market for over 21 years, bringing together buyers and sellers from all over the world and making their cooperation easy and smooth.
- Security. Machineryline invests significant resources and time to ensure your transactions are secure and sellers are vetted.
- A wide range of products. There are currently about 780,000 listings worldwide on the marketplace, which can meet almost any need. You can find both new and used devices for any budget.
- Reviews. Here you will find numerous testimonials from both private customers and large companies that have been working with Machineryline for years.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface. The marketplace is designed according to modern standards to ensure ease of use from both your computer and your phone.
What machines are on Machineryline?
- Construction, storage, mining, airport, port and municipal vehicles – excavators, draglines, dredgers, hoists, forklifts, block container loaders, forklifts, truck cranes, tower cranes, concrete mixers, concrete pumps, concrete batching plants, concrete vibrators, drills, generators, compressors, lighting equipment, finishing equipment, asphalt plants, rollers, bulldozers, graders and more.
- Industrial equipment – for metalworking, printing, woodworking machines, light industry equipment, automotive service equipment, welding equipment, recycled materials processing equipment, pumps, plastic processing machines, glass and even medical equipment.
- Parts, tires and wheels