There are many reasons you might want to replace windows and doors in your home from reducing drafts, improving heat insulation to home improvement and renovations. With thoughtful consideration and the help of an expert, such enhancements can increase the value of your property and ensure a long-lasting investment.
For this reason, we introduce you to Ayrton Bespoke, experts in period replacement timber doors and windows. Ayrton specialise in accurately replicated sash or casement windows and individually made front and back doors that will enhance the character of your period home. They have an impressive reputation with more 5* Google Reviews than any other timber window and door company in London.
The windows are built by the finest craftsmanship, whilst using only high-quality slow-grown redwood from Latvian forests for durability and strength. This enables Ayrton to guarantee the finest quality there is to offer at affordable prices. To ensure you are 100% happy with your decision to fit these bespoke pieces, Ayrton will even send a surveyor round to run a satisfactory site survey to confirm the pricing.
Before you invest in new window or door replacements, have a look at Ayrton’s 10 important decisions for window and door replacements:
- Buy from a local window specialist (not a builder – they don’t make windows)
- See the products up close before you buy
- Property is valuable – use timber – and accurately replicate the original features
- Don’t buy on price – buy cheaply and you will pay twice
- Look for comprehensive guarantees
- See examples of local work – even talk to an existing customer
- Good windows and doors take time to make – allow 12 weeks
- Expect answers on the detail – where is the wood from? What type of paint? Security?
- Make sure the company also fits the windows and doors and does NOT sub-contract
- Check out their reviews