Health & Beauty
- November 8, 2017In light of World Radiology day, Wednesday 8 November 2017, Highgate Private Hospital highlights how imaging and diagnostics has contributed to better treatment success rates. Radiology has been at the forefront of medical technology since its inception in 1895 by Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen. Radiographs… Read more →
- May 22, 2017Many of us have been in the unfortunate situation of having a terrible day at work, or sometimes many terrible days in a row. Perhaps your boss is micromanaging you, and you find yourself having some difficulty throughout the day in taking a deep breath. Perhaps you have found yourself lying awake at night,… Read more →
- February 23, 2017Consultant surgeon to Harley Street Spine, Mr Bob Chatterjee, reveals that bad posture can be an indicator of health problems. He says, “Whilst there is a commonly held belief that posture represents confidence and greater self awareness, most do not realise that poor posture can also be associated… Read more →
- August 19, 2016If this summer hasn’t exactly filled you with joy so far then don’t despair—there’s still time to rescue it. Here are five of the best ways to give your summer a dash of sparkle that could stay with you for the rest of the year.
Enjoy live action…… in the flesh or in glorious HD TV. This is… Read more →
- July 25, 2016You’ll have seen professionals wearing disposable gloves when you visit the dentist, doctor’s surgery, hospital or beautician. But have you ever considered using them at home? There are actually lots of uses for disposable gloves in the home setting, and they play an important role in health… Read more →
Latest Health & Beauty
What does Smart TMS offer and for what mental health conditions?
Smart TMS offers repeated transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for a range of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, OCD, alcohol and cocaine addiction, post-traumatic stress disorder. TMS, uses pulsing … Read more →
“Think On Your Feet” is a well-known saying. Standing at work may seem like the latest fad but it’s been around longer than you may think. Throughout history, prominent figures have been very successful standing whilst they work. Standing boosts … Read more →
West London ladies in the know have hair guru Andy Sharma’s Wimbledon Village salon on speed dial, not least for those occasions when a glamorous up-do is called for. From intricate braiding to polished power ponies, buns or … Read more →
With the National Health Service at an all time low following years of budget cuts, staff shortages and a lack of resources it is easy to see how being under such pressure can take a toll on the quality of … Read more →
With the soaring temperatures set to be around all summer (hurrah) you may be searching for some beauty saviours to make getting ready for 30 degree heat a little more tolerable. As far as we’re concerned, summer beauty products should… Read more →
My Instagram is filled with beautiful girls with bodies and tans to die for, all with one thing in common – a little bottle of Bali Body sitting right next to them. For someone who believes life is better with … Read more →