What's on this weekDecember 15, 2019
WOW: City Lights and Woodland Shade, Japan House, 110-111 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 5SA; 21st Nov 2019 - 22nd Mar 2020; free
Explore the contrasting worlds of Japan’s urban future and rural traditions in WOW’s new digital art installation at Japan House Read more →
What's on this weekDecember 4, 2019
New Greek art exhibition, JM Gallery, 230 Portobello Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 1LJ; 2nd - 20th December 2019; free
Art curator Varvara Roza is bringing mother and daughter artists, Charoula Nikolaidou and Christina Papaioannou together in an exhibition series Read more →
What's on this weekNovember 11, 2019
New British Glass Exhibition, Vessel Gallery, 114 Kensington Park Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2PW; 7th November - 24th December 2019; free
This year’s British Glass Biennale saw an exceptional standard of artworks on show. Having had the privilege of being on the Read more →
What's on this week
Check out our latest reviews:
- Katherine Brook was not disappointed during her visit to Galvin at Windows for a meal with a very fine view
- Kitkat McAthley pays a visit to Mr Fogg's Society of Exploration, for a gin tasting extravaganza
- With Christmas just around the corner, we select our perfect last-minute gifts for the whole family
- Claire Brockman tries the Skin Booster treatment at Epilium & Skin, a French Medical Beauty Clinic in London
- Eva Gizowa revels in the spa and greenery at Moddershall Oaks in Staffordshire
West London Types
Jasper has all the gear and no idea.
One summer when Jasper was fifteen he was sent to help out on his uncle’s farm. Percy didn’t have the heart to tell his sister her son was more trouble than he was worth.
But now Jasper’s regaling his new neighbours with tales of a childhood spent hunting, shooting and lambing ‘on the family farm’. He omits the time he forgot to … Read more →
Enjoy our latest interviews:
- David Boddy, former Headmaster, grandfather of nine and now senior education consultant with home tutoring company, TUTOR DOCTOR, answers your questions on parenting...
- Beauty influencer, singer and founder of Castaway Beauty, CC Clarke, chats careers, wigs and her all-time best beauty hacks
- Politician turned art curator, Varvara Roza talks about a series of upcoming exhibitions that showcase the rising stars of the Greek art scene in London