What's on this week
What's on this weekJune 17, 2018
Young Frankenstein, 2 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H; until Sat 25 Aug; Mon---Sat 7.30pm, Wed and Sat mats 2.30pm; from £20
Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Dr Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced ‘Fronk-en-steen’) inherits a castle in Transylvania, leading him to fulfil Read more →
Check out our latest reviews:
- Stephanie Butler says all aboard The Old Ship for "generous, hearty and indulgent food"
- The Imperial Arms 'has the basics down to perfection', says John Richardson, and a comprehensive list of very good cocktails to boot
- Ivy Scarlett thinks outside the box to find niche, unusual Father's Day gift options, from pheasant cufflinks to spicy scent
- 'Mel, fitting my extensions was a delight; chatty, sweet, while also being quick, efficient and professional'
- Perched on the clifftops of the captivating Amalfi coast, Hotel Santa Caterina overlooks ‘the most dazzlingly blue Mediterranean Sea’ says Kristin Atherton as she explores ‘this stunning part of Italy’
West London Types
Jasper has all the gear and no idea.
One summer when Jasper was fifteen he was sent to help out on his uncle’s farm. Percy didn’t have the heart to tell his sister her son was more trouble than he was worth.
But now Jasper’s regaling his new neighbours with tales of a childhood spent hunting, shooting and lambing ‘on the family farm’. He omits the time he forgot to … Read more →
Enjoy our latest interviews:
- Catherine Salway and Andrea Waters, founders of all-vegan and alcohol-free Redemption Bar - which has just crowdfunded over £300k for further expansion - talk ethical business, female leadership, and the wonder of urban green spaces like Hyde Park
- Milliner and designer Ashley Pearce on fairytale fantasy, commissions for Strictly Come Dancing and the power of puppy-dog eyes
- "Doorman turned dealmaker" Andy Scott talks racing a yacht across the Atlantic, running Frank Lampard's Chelsea pub and Dragon's Den rumours