Check out our latest reviews:
- Shikumen 'feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle' of Shepherd's Bush to Nicole Trilivas, and despite service hiccups the food and drink are 'on-point'
- Former 1930s haunt of artists and literati, Manetta's Bar is an opulent drinking den for upscale bar food and 'spectacular' cocktails
- Lucy Lord's short but sweet collection of Easter treats runs the gamut from floral masterclass and alcoholic Easter egg to elegant three-course lunch
- Erin Hunter is 'obsessed' by Philip Kingsley's Trichotherapy Regime after its effect on the hair she had been trying to grow for years
- A Michelin-starred chef, playful Gallic interiors and serious cocktail credentials are just a few secrets up the sleeve of London’s new Henrietta Hotel, discovers Joanna Reeves
West London Girl
Jeremy cycles seven miles to work and frets about the mortgage on their Canonbury fixer-upper.
Ursula loves health food shops and anything ‘chemical free’, wilfully unaware that a chemical is, quite literally, any substance. A long-suffering doctor once tried to explain that chemicals do not, actually, have a morality. He gently told her that even pure mountain water, just like the Voss she was clutching, is a chemical. But Ursula … Read more →
Enjoy our latest interviews:
- Laure Patry, group head sommelier of Jason Atherton's The Social Company, on falling in love with wine, taking guests on a tasting journey, getting hold of in-demand vintages, and Loire Valley chenin blanc
- Milliner and designer Ashley Pearce on fairytale fantasy, commissions for Strictly Come Dancing and the power of puppy-dog eyes
- CEO and founder of groundbreaking rental platform Homie, Alex Eid talks about receiving $4 million in investment, moving house in three days, & finding an area that feels like home